Membership Benefits and Services
The Association for Community Health Improvement offers premium membership benefits packages. Download the membership brochure and review our member services below:
- Association Web site with up-to-date news, educational programs, case studies, member directory, interest group meeting minutes, and resource-rich links to valuable data, tools, funding sources and more.
- Community Health Assessment Toolkit is a guide for planning, leading, and using community health assessments to better understand--and ultimately improve--the health of communities.
- ACHI Career Center (a member of the National Healthcare Career Network) with targeted job opportunities and the right candidates for community health, community benefit, and healthy communities positions. $100 job posting discount for members.
- Monthly, 60-minute educational webinars led by nationally-known expert faculty and Association members in interactive, accessible sessions that cover a range of current community health and community benefit topics. Earn continuing education contact hours through the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing. Plus, members receive a significant registration discount.
"This is the most useful organization to which I belong. I intend to use the community health model ACHI presented recently to make changes here; the audio conferences are well worth the investment."
- Sister Gail Waring, RSM, Vice President, Mission Services, St. Peter's Health Care Services (Albany, New York)
- Interest and Affinity Groups for focused discussion and education on specific topics. Community benefit, healthy communities and community health needs assessment have been topics in demand, and a new academic medical center group for community benefit has formed in 2012.
- Exclusive e-mail lists and an interactive member directory through professional networking site LinkedIn to help you to benefit from the experience of informed peers.